Fuji MoreZ Scissors Japan produces the highest quality Japanese Scissors. Made and designed in Japan These are top-of-the-line premium High-Quality Hairdressing Scissors that have become the benchmark for high-end quality.
Fuji Scissors Summary
- Made with Japanese Steel
- Lifetime Warranty
- 15 years of free sharpening services
- Convex Edge Blades
- Price range between $500 and $2500
- Sizes Available: Sizes: 5", 5.5", 6", 6.5" and 7"
- Models: X Series - GGF MF, GF Long, VFVF, DXGF, DXVF, NL DXF XG XA X
Many people ask, "What's the best Japanese hairdressing brand?" and everyone points out Fuji MORE Z. A group of Japanese traditional sword makers with over 600 year of combined experience created the world's most high-end hand-crafted hairdressing tools.
They are perfect for the job and will last a lifetime. Fuji offers a lifetime warranty as well as 15 years of sharpening for free, so these eventually pay for themselves.
Fuji MoreZ stocks a variety of models. Fuji's main focus is Convex Edge Blades with Superior Cobalt steel (lasts a lifetime) and a the smoothest bearing tension, which provides the smoothest cutting action, and offset ergonomics that reduce thumb pressure and cutting fatigue to ensure the most enjoyable experience.
Let's look at the various models of Fuji Scissors.
Fuji More Z GGF
- Prices: Between $1000 to 1800 for a GGF pair
- Sizes : 6", 6.5", 7, and 7.5".
- Steel: Super Cobalt Alloy
- Review - "Fuji More Z is the best Japanese hairdressing scissors manufacturer available in Australia." The GGF Long Blade is extremely popular among Barbers as they offer a longer 7" or 7.5" inch blade. The professional offset ergonomics are design to ease the fatigue experienced by professionals who cut hair. They are unique because they have a degree or "Self Sharpening" (rare for scissors) which means that with every move there is a slight unnoticeable scratch which will sharpen. These scissors also feature sharp, convex-edged blade that is extremely sharp. The barbers are awarded five stars for their high-end ergonomics, cutting sharply and durability that lasts for a lifetime.
- Where to Purchase: The Best-Priced Fuji GGF Scissors
Fuji More Z GF
- Price Between $1000 to 1800 per Gf Couple
- Sizes : 5.5", 6",6.5" 7" and 7.5".
- steel: Super Cobalt Alloy
- Rating : 1/2
- Review HTML0 Review "Fuji More Z is the top Japanese hairdressing brand available in Australia." The GF hairdressing scissors are the younger sibling of the GGF. These Fuji shears have an extreme sharpness because of the convex blades. While we had only the opportunity to experience the GF 6 inch shears, they were amazing and looked fantastic. Our staff was confident that the pair of Fuji shears is one of the strongest on the market. They are the kind of pair that will last for a long time!
- Where to Buy: The Best-Priced Fuji GF Scissors
Fuji More Z VF
- Price between $1000 and 1600 Per VF Couple
- Sizes : 6" and 5.5".
- Steel - Super Cobalt Alloy
- Review: "The best Japanese hairdressing scissors brand in Australia is Fuji More Z. The VF Fuji Scissors have a semi-offset Crane Handle. These scissors offer professionals with the best barbers and hairdressers' ergonomics. They have a crane handle that fits comfortably into the palm of your hand. This relieves pressure from your thumb, and also reduce fatigue. They were light however, they held their shape when held in our hands. This was evident when we tried a few cuts. The high quality Cobalt Alloy Steel makes these extremely durable and resistant to general corrosion and wear. We rate these ergonomic scissors as among the top Fuji's in Australia with a 5 Star rating.
- Where to Buy: Best Valued Fuji Scissors VF
Fuji More Z SF lefty
- Price: Between $1000 to 1600 per SF Pair
- Sizes 5", 6", and 6.5"
- Types cutting
- Steel Super Cobalt Alloy
- Review - "Fuji More Z is the top Japanese hairdressing scissors brand available in Australia." This premium hairdressing manufacturer's most popular lefty shears are the SF Left Handed Fuji Shears. These are the perfect all-rounder for hairdressers looking for Japanese high-end scissors. Strong Japanese Steel, Sharp Convex Edges to make the finest cuts, and an Fuji Tension Adjustor to ensure smooth cutting. These are Fuji's top Left Handed Japanese hairdressing tools.
- Where To Get: Most Priced Fuji SF Left Handed Scissors
Fuji More Z DXGF
- Prices from $8000 to 1300 for a DXGF Pair
- Sizes: 7" and 7.5"
- Types - Cutting
- steel Super Cobalt Alloy
- Review HTML0 Review "Fuji More Z. is the top Japanese hairdressing brand in Australia." DXGF's Fuji Shears are distinctive for their longer length. They are constructed from top-quality light steel. They feel just like the 5.5 inches hairdressing shear. Fuji staff have stated that these are the most durable and chemical-resistant barber shear they have to offer. These shears have sharp convex edges and seamless cutting motions. This is our top choices for barbers looking to purchase sturdy shears that will last for a long time and require minimal maintenance.
- Where to buy Best priced Fuji DXGF Scissors
Fuji More Z MF
- Price - Between 8000 and 1300 dollars per MF Couple
- Sizes 5, 5.5", 6" and 6.5"
- Types cutting
- Steel Super Cobalt Alloy
- Rating 1/2
- Review: "The best Japanese hairdressing scissors brand in Australia is Fuji More Z. The MF Fuji Shears is a well-known all-rounder haircutting tool. They focus on a balance of ergonomic offset sharp convex edge blades and smooth cutting movements with their Fuji Tension Adjustor Screws and a high resistance to corrosion and chemical. The MF series has a lower price than the other Fuji Shears. So if you're looking for an excellent pair of Fuji Shears in Australia that can be used for hairdressing then you should consider the MF. We rate these 4.5/5 stars because of their lower price, all round high quality and a variety of sizes for hairdressers, salons and barbers in Australia."
- Where to Buy: The Best-Priced Fuji MF Scissors