Jaguar Solingen Scissors, one of the most well-known international brands of hairdressing shears and scissors is a German-owned brand.
- Made from German Steel
- A wide range of more than 50 models.
- Bevel Edge and Convex Edge Blades
- Prices range from $99 to $1,000
- Sizes available: 5" 6", 6.5", 7", and 5" Scissors
- Models: Jay2, Pre Style Relax & Relax Satin, and Pastell Plus
Jaguar is very well-known due to its high-quality products, high reputation and reasonable prices. Jaguar Solingen has been making a cheaper range of scissors since 2009. The price range is $99 to $300. Jaguar's flexibility in sizes (from 5"-7" shears) as well as sharp, bevel edged blades is the reason barbers and hairdressers make use of these scissors.
Jaguar stands out in the Australian market because of its range of models, each with unique designs and prices to suit professional hairdressers, casual hairdressers, and barbers alike. They are available in Left and Right-Handed versions, with Convex as well as Bevel edge blades. Traditional (Opposing), Crane (Ergonomic), or Offset (Ergonomic), handles. There's also a large range of steel which can be compared with Joewell, Yasaka, and Mizutani.
Let's look at the various collection of Jaguar Scissors.
- Price between $100 to $150 per Jay2 Couple
- Sizes: 5.5" and 6"
- Types - Cutting Thinning, Sets, and Cutting
- Steel : German Stainless Steel
- Review - "The Jay2 Scissors were great for the money. They are typically employed for apprenticeships, training, and backup pairs. They are very sharp. However they are not the best scissors for everyday use. Jay2 shears should be sharpened frequently using the use of an Australian Sharpener. Also, the Jay2 scissors are heavy and difficult to use for prolonged periods. The Jay2 scissors are recommended for casual use. We give this product a 3/5 star.
- Prices Between 150 and 250 per Ergo/Relax Couple
- Sizes are 5", 5.5", 6, and 6.5".
- Models Pre Style Ergo, Pre Style Relax
- Types Cutting, Thinning and Sets
- Steel: German Stainless Steel
- Rating 1/2
- Review Review "The Pre Style Relax and Ergo Scissors have been a success for use in everyday or entry-level. They are available in traditional and offset ergonomics. There are many sizes that will suit all hairdressers. These are lightweight and easy to use every day, so they are an excellent option for novice and casual hairdressers and barbers. The Pre Style Ergo Scissors are suggested for use in a ergonomic way.
- Price Between 150 and 350 Per White Line Pair
- Sizes: 5", 5.5", 6" and 6.5"
- Models: Satin, Satin Plus, Jaguart, JP10 and JP38
- Types: Cutting and Thinning and Sets
- steel: German Stainless Chrromium Steel
- Review - "The White Line is popular for its Jaguart, Satin and Satin Plus Cutting, and the Thinning hairdressing tools. They are made of steel, which is a significant upgrade to the Pre Style scissors. The style is more focused on light, ergonomic, and sharper knives. These are popular with barbers and hairdressers who cut hair every day. We are awestruck by the White Line Jaguar series, especially the Satin Plus. They are a excellent value for money, and we rate them with 5/5 stars.
- Silver Line Price: $250 to $500 Per Pair
- Sizes are 5" 6" and 6.5".
- Models Grace, Fame. CJ4 Plus. CJ5 J3, PERFECT. Concave.CS. and CJ4 PLUS.
- Types, Cutting and Thinning. Sets
- Steel German molybdenum-steel
- Review. "The Silver Line scissors are suitable for more serious hairdressers. Convex Edge blades are the most common of the Jaguar Silver Line. They are exceptionally sharp thanks to the Molybdenum alloy steel. These German Hairdressing Scissors offer the best price and are focused on Crane & Offset ergonomics. CJ4 Offset is the most adored pair of scissors used for cutting hair. They'll last for many more years. These scissors are rated a 4/5 star because of sharp edges as well as quality steel.
- Price Between 500 and 800 per Gold Line Pair
- Sizes 5" 6", and 6.5"
- Models - Lane, Silence and Goldwing, Xenox. Diamond E, Diamond E, and Diamond E Left.
- Types cutting, thinning and Sets
- Steel: German Vanadium steel
- Review : "The Gold Line Scissors have a reputation for their Diamond and Xenox hair cutting scissors. They are made of super-hard Vanadium steel with convex edge blades, which provide the best hair cutting experience for hairdressers and barbers in Australia. If you spend more than $500 for a pair hairdressing scissors and you are looking for the top. The offset ergonomics and lightweight design give hairdressers the scissors that are unlike any other. These are comparable to both the Silver Line (White Line) and the Silver Line (Silver Line). There are no differences in their price points with Silver Line. Silver Line. These are preferred for their high-end quality, durability, and ergonomic design. We'll give them 3.5/5 stars due to their high price tag with very few additional benefits beyond those of the Silver Line.
- Black Line Price: From $500 to 800
- Sizes 5" to 5.5", 6" and 6.5".
- Modells: MC Steel. Synergy Design MC Steel. Euro Tech Design MC Steel.
- Types, Cutting and Thinning. Sets
- Steel: German Vanadium steel
- Review: "The Black Line Jaguar hairdressing scissors are the top flagship models that Jaguar likes to show off at hair salon conferences. These scissors are an example of Jaguar's supreme quality when it comes to high-quality hairdressing tools. They cut flawlessly They use only the best quality steel, and they are ergonomically designed to perfection. They are an art piece and will make you feel almost guilt-free if you were to use them. We rate these 4/5 stars due to the high price of MC Steel and Euro Tech models. These are the exact specifications that the Gold Line should have had with a rough cost of between $600-800.
Australia's Jaguar hairdressing and barber cutting services have been around for over 30 years. Weston Imports Sydney, NSW, is the current official importer. Jaguar Scissors is a professional shear that is available in numerous online and retail shops across Australia. Jaguar Solingen is a professional cutting tool maker which has been in operation since the year 1930. It has enjoyed international recognition since the 1980s when it began exporting top quality products.
The most popular Jaguar-Solingen Germany Scissors are the Jay2, Pre Style Ergo, White Line Satin, Pre Style Relax, Pastell Plus Candy Viola Lava, Satin Plus E and Left Handed Pre Style Shears. Jaguar has the right pair of scissors for you, no matter if you're looking for a pair of entry-level Japanese barbers or hairdressers or to improve your Japanese professional hairdressing scissors.
Your Source for Jaguar Hairdressing Shears
Jaguar is the name to choose if you are searching for German-made scissors at a reasonable price, but high quality. Scissor Hub carries the best selection Jaguar scissors. For a long time, Scissor Hub was Australia's most trusted source for German haircut scissors.
Are Jaguar Shears Good?
Yes! The German-made blades in these hair cutting shears can be utilized for a long time and are very sharp. These German shears are popular because of their consistency and razor-sharp cuts.
What is the significance of ergonomic design?
After a long, strenuous day of standing and cutting hair your neck, arms, back, and shoulders might be stiff. The professional hair-cutting scissors have an ergonomic shape that gives you an easier and more relaxing experience.
Tips for Cleaning Your Jaguar Scissors
It is possible to treat your scissors like they are your own. However, it is essential to maintain the proper care of them, treat them gently and keep them properly cleaned and maintained even after the novelty of them being brand new wears off.
Jaguar scissors may cost less than German brand, but they're still high-end and will last for many years when taken care of correctly. Your Jaguar scissors must be kept clean, even during the busiest of days. Keep your scissors in tip-top shape by wiping away hair and product with a soft cloth.
You can keep your Jaguar Shears looking great with daily oil
Some people say you should oil hair cutting scissors weekly or even monthly. We have discovered that if you place a drop of hair cutting oil on the between the fulcrum and in front of it after cleaning them, and then open and shut the blades this will remove any tiny hair pieces or buildup and keep the scissors longer.
This extra step will ensure that your scissors are sharpened and maintained to their highest quality.
Protect Your Jaguar Scissors!
There are a few things you can do to safeguard your scissors and ensure they are cutting at their very best. The first and most obvious is to be gentle with them. Instead of throwing them about, put them down with care. The blades may be out of alignment when you place them on the counter. This can make it more difficult to make straight cuts.
It is also recommended to keep them separate from any other tools or scissors so that you can avoid chipping or banging with other tools.
Jaguar Scissors - Bringing you the Best
If you are barber or hairstylist the shears you use are one of the most important things you have! At Scissor Hub we understand this and aim to carry only the brands our clients will appreciate. Make your best cut today, and order your Jaguar scissors. You'll be content for many more years with your clients!